Below is a list of numismatic events that are expected to occur in 2014.
- January 1: Andorra is expected to produce its first euro coins.
- January 1: Latvia is expected to become the 18th country to adopt the euro, replacing its lats at a rate of 0.702804 lats equaling 1 euro.
- The Indonesian rupiah will be redenominated, making 1 new rupiah equal to 1000 old rupiahs.
- The United States will continue its Presidential $1 Coin Program with coins of Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- The United States will continue its First Spouse Program with coins of Florence Harding, Grace Coolidge, Lou Hoover, and Eleanor Roosevelt.
- The United States will continue its America the Beautiful Quarters program with coins of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee, Shenandoah National Park in Virginia, Arches National Park in Utah, Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado, and Everglades National Park in Florida.